Policy on Honors
Graduation Honors shall be awarded to students who obtain
the following GPA:
|Summa Cum Laude
||3.80 - 4.00
|Magna Cum Laude
||3.60 - 3.79
||3.40 - 3.59
- No failing grades in all of their courses. Computation of
GPA does not include NSTP.
- No derogatory or major disciplinary records.
- For transferees: completed 75% of the total number of units
required in their program, and has met 1 and 2.
Policy on Graduation
Students are considered graduating if they are able to enroll during
their final term all the remaining courses stipulated in their degree
As the graduating students finish the last trimester without any failing grades, they are required to:
- Apply for graduation by submitting the Application For Graduation
(AFG) within the period required by the Registrar’s Office.
- Complete the submission of all documents pertinent to graduation.
- Attend both rehearsals and Commencement Exercises.